Online Games Testing
iTech Labs has tested and certified several thousands of games for our customers worldwide. Our Online Games Testing mainly consists of the following aspects:
- Game rules evaluations – to verify that game-play corresponds to the rules of the game
- Functional testing of games – this includes testing for the correct operation of base games and all game features, verification of game logs, testing of game interruptions, etc.
- Emulation testing of games – which confirms that the reel positions, cards, dice, balls, etc. appear correctly, and that win amounts are accurate
- Return to Player (RTP) calculations for each game (applicable for single player games)
- Source code review – the review of critical game code to ensure that there are no unintended functionalities
- Game reports – to verify the game reports are accurate and include all bets, wins and RTP
What do we test?
- Online Casino Games (Slots, Video poker, Poker, Blackjack, Baccarat, Roulette, Keno, Dice, Scratch card, etc.)
- Multiplayer games – Poker, Backgammon and Bingo games
- Mobile games and Social games
- Financial Markets games
- Integration of games
What are the deliverables for Games testing?
While testing is in progress…
- Weekly or bi-weekly progress reports with percentage progress for each module, and details about any issues holding up or delaying testing
- Weekly or bi-weekly defect reports including screen shots, steps to reproduce, detailed explanations, customer comments, and priorities to indicate problem severity
On completion of testing…
- A report outlining the evaluation conducted and the results of that evaluation
- A certification logo to be placed on the gaming site, and
- A linked certificate indicating compliance with the tests carried out. A hot linked original certificate is maintained on the iTech Labs web site for verification of authenticity