iTech Labs has tested many platforms for various jurisdictions around the world, such as Italy, Spain, Portugal, Denmark and the UK, just to name a few. We focus on the most important aspects of Platform testing – compliance, software quality, thorough reporting and on-time delivery. With set prices and work delivered according to an agreed time schedule, iTech Labs helps ensure that your Platform complies with all relevant standards, and that it’s a reliable and resilient product.
The main areas covered are:
- Player registration and accounts
- Player protection
- Backup & recovery
Platform testing usually involves Regression Testing of at least one game and tournament, as well as checking all links.
What types of Platforms do we test?
- Casino Platforms
- Poker Platforms
- Sportsbetting Platforms
- Base Platforms (Player account platforms integrated to third party Game Platforms)
What are the deliverables for Platform testing?
While testing is in progress…
- Weekly or bi-weekly progress reports with percentage progress for each module, and details about any issues holding up or delaying testing are sent
- Weekly or bi-weekly defect reports including screen shots, steps to reproduce, detailed explanations, customer comments, and priorities to indicate problem severity
On completion of testing…
- A report outlining the evaluation conducted and the results of that evaluation
- A certification logo to be placed on the gaming site, and
- A linked certificate indicating compliance with the tests carried out. A hot linked original certificate is maintained on the iTech Labs web site for verification of authenticity